Founded in 2007, LeddarTech is an industry leader providing the most versatile, scalable auto and mobility LiDAR platform based on the unique LeddarEngine, which consists of a suite of automotive-grade and functional safety certified systems on chip (SoCs) working in tandem with the LeddarSP signal processing software.
LeddarTech is responsible for several innovations in cutting-edge mobility remote-sensing applications, its patented technologies enhancing ADAS and autonomous driving capabilities for automobiles, trucks, buses, delivery vehicles, robotaxis, shuttles, and more. The company is best positioned to capitalize on strong, rapidly evolving LiDAR industry fundamentals, with:
- Founded in 2007, LeddarTech is a pioneer in optical detection and ranging technology and has developed a patented technology used to produce affordable, high-performance LiDAR solutions for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) and AD (Autonomous Driving) applications. LeddarTech has developed the most versatile and scalable auto and mobility LiDAR platform based on the unique LeddarEngine™ which consists of a suite of automotive-grade, functional safety certified SoCs working in tandem with proprietary LeddarSP™ signal processing software.Leddar™ is a technology that uses patented signal acquisition and processing techniques to generate a cleaner return signal at a lower cost which enables lower detection thresholds for significantly increased sensitivity and range. This proprietary technology can be delivered as a System-on-Chip (SoC) or assembled into sensor modules. LeddarTech supports Tier-1 and Tier-2 automotive suppliers with the Auto and Mobility LiDAR Platform combined with a robust ecosystem of partners comprised of industry-leading technology companies.In addition to the automotive industry, LeddarTech also supports the intelligent transport system (ITS), drone/UAV, as well as autonomous shuttle, robotaxi and delivery vehicle markets with complete 2D and 3D LiDAR modules.
The company has received numerous awards for both its market-leading products and business practices. In 2019, its Leddar™Pixell was recognized as an award honoree by the CES 2020 Innovation Awards.
- Over 10 years of field-proven technology development and more than 40 000 units sold
- Over 70 patented technologies (granted or pending)
- Scalable SoC and signal processing library as a platform for solid-state LiDARs
- Single architecture and software – leading to multiple LiDAR products
- Ecosystem partnerships to accelerate technology development and reduce risks
- Disruptive business model enabling faster wide-spread adoption
- Widely adopted LiDAR platform with Tier-1 and 2 automotive suppliers